Palm is to bring its Palm OS-based Centro smartphone to Europe, the company announced today. The Centro has a design that largely matches that of the Windows Mobile 6-based Treo 500. It too has a Qwerty microkeyboard, but the Centro is thinner and taller than the more squat Treo. Palm Centro Palm's Centro: coming to the UK …
Centro is 320x320
Not according to Palm, it isn't:
Well, the graphic at the top of that page says 320x320, even though the text says 240x320. However, it can't be 240x320 because it's square.
All current PalmOS devices have at least 320x320 resolution.
Clearly says 320x320 in the page you linked to, check the pic
Inconsistency on Palm web site
It says 320x320 in the label in the big picture at the top, but 320x240 in the text. From the look of it, I'd say the 320x320 is the right one.
At last, always liked Palm. and this is just what I have been waiting for to replace my trusty 650.
its been quite popular here.
Pushed by Sprint, who has the best (3G) data network here (US).
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst