Console peripherals specialist 4Gamers has created a speaker system for the Wii. 4Gamers_speaker_system 4Gamers' Wii speaker system The manufacturer claims its 2.1-channel sound system is officially licensed by Nintendo, and a very sleek design it is too. The sub-woofer looks like a fat Wii, with a vertical blue strip down …
Is it wise to put a source of vibration (sub woofer) next to and in the same tray as the somewhat delicate optical drive of a game console? I see scratched disks to the rhythm of the music.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series