Console peripherals specialist 4Gamers has created a speaker system for the Wii. 4Gamers_speaker_system 4Gamers' Wii speaker system The manufacturer claims its 2.1-channel sound system is officially licensed by Nintendo, and a very sleek design it is too. The sub-woofer looks like a fat Wii, with a vertical blue strip down …
Is it wise to put a source of vibration (sub woofer) next to and in the same tray as the somewhat delicate optical drive of a game console? I see scratched disks to the rhythm of the music.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Apple releases iOS 7.1 update in response to cars, complaints, vomit