Console peripherals specialist 4Gamers has created a speaker system for the Wii. 4Gamers_speaker_system 4Gamers' Wii speaker system The manufacturer claims its 2.1-channel sound system is officially licensed by Nintendo, and a very sleek design it is too. The sub-woofer looks like a fat Wii, with a vertical blue strip down …
Is it wise to put a source of vibration (sub woofer) next to and in the same tray as the somewhat delicate optical drive of a game console? I see scratched disks to the rhythm of the music.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...