This chunky bit of kit is is Wi-Fi router, USB print server and 2TB NAS (Network Attached Storage) device. It costs a stonking £680. But is it any good? Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com
Can be used with ADSL
This can be used perfectly well with ADSL, all you need is a modem which connects to the router using standard RJ45 instead of the cheap rubbish that most ISPs supply. Creative have a few models one of which I use fine with a wireless router connected with a standard patch lead.
A poor video which can be summed up in 1 paragraph, what is the point of the video reviews?
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp