This chunky bit of kit is is Wi-Fi router, USB print server and 2TB NAS (Network Attached Storage) device. It costs a stonking £680. But is it any good? Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com
Can be used with ADSL
This can be used perfectly well with ADSL, all you need is a modem which connects to the router using standard RJ45 instead of the cheap rubbish that most ISPs supply. Creative have a few models one of which I use fine with a wireless router connected with a standard patch lead.
A poor video which can be summed up in 1 paragraph, what is the point of the video reviews?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer