This chunky bit of kit is is Wi-Fi router, USB print server and 2TB NAS (Network Attached Storage) device. It costs a stonking £680. But is it any good? Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com
Can be used with ADSL
This can be used perfectly well with ADSL, all you need is a modem which connects to the router using standard RJ45 instead of the cheap rubbish that most ISPs supply. Creative have a few models one of which I use fine with a wireless router connected with a standard patch lead.
A poor video which can be summed up in 1 paragraph, what is the point of the video reviews?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...