If you can’t afford a super-sized Sony Bravia HD telly for your living room, then how about a pocket-sized model? The Japanese manufacturer has unveiled two portable TVs featuring dinky versions of its Bravia displays. Sony_portable_bravia Sony's XDV-D500: a 3in display and internal storage The 3in, 432 x 240 resolution XDV- …
Sony slaps Bravia logo on Watchman.
The cynical marketing ploy makes Paris cry...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait