If you can’t afford a super-sized Sony Bravia HD telly for your living room, then how about a pocket-sized model? The Japanese manufacturer has unveiled two portable TVs featuring dinky versions of its Bravia displays. Sony_portable_bravia Sony's XDV-D500: a 3in display and internal storage The 3in, 432 x 240 resolution XDV- …
Sony slaps Bravia logo on Watchman.
The cynical marketing ploy makes Paris cry...
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?