If you can’t afford a super-sized Sony Bravia HD telly for your living room, then how about a pocket-sized model? The Japanese manufacturer has unveiled two portable TVs featuring dinky versions of its Bravia displays. Sony_portable_bravia Sony's XDV-D500: a 3in display and internal storage The 3in, 432 x 240 resolution XDV- …
Sony slaps Bravia logo on Watchman.
The cynical marketing ploy makes Paris cry...
- HALF A BILLION TERRORISTS: WhatsApp encrypts ALL its worldwide jabber
- HUMAN DNA 'will be FOUND ON MOON' – rocking boffin Brian Cox
- Bang! You're dead. Who gets your email, iTunes and Facebook?
- YOU are the threat: True confessions of real-life sysadmins
- Blackpool hotel 'fines' couple £100 for crap TripAdvisor review