The computer mouse already has had many, many incarnations, including types optimised for gaming, covered with an anti-bacterial coating, VoIP-enabled and even inflatable. Until now though, users have been unable to shape a mouse precisely to the contours of their palm. Moldable_Mouse Lite-On Technology's Moldable Mouse: …
Can you imagine the office desks?
I can just imagine the salacious filth on display if these were introduced into the office environment!!!
Haha, Kopite might have a point!
But, as an RSI sufferer myself I still think it's a marvellous idea & would love to get hold of one. I might have to lock it in a drawer at night to avoid 'humorous' remodelling attempts though!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire