The computer mouse already has had many, many incarnations, including types optimised for gaming, covered with an anti-bacterial coating, VoIP-enabled and even inflatable. Until now though, users have been unable to shape a mouse precisely to the contours of their palm. Moldable_Mouse Lite-On Technology's Moldable Mouse: …
Can you imagine the office desks?
I can just imagine the salacious filth on display if these were introduced into the office environment!!!
Haha, Kopite might have a point!
But, as an RSI sufferer myself I still think it's a marvellous idea & would love to get hold of one. I might have to lock it in a drawer at night to avoid 'humorous' remodelling attempts though!
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play