The computer mouse already has had many, many incarnations, including types optimised for gaming, covered with an anti-bacterial coating, VoIP-enabled and even inflatable. Until now though, users have been unable to shape a mouse precisely to the contours of their palm. Moldable_Mouse Lite-On Technology's Moldable Mouse: …
Can you imagine the office desks?
I can just imagine the salacious filth on display if these were introduced into the office environment!!!
Haha, Kopite might have a point!
But, as an RSI sufferer myself I still think it's a marvellous idea & would love to get hold of one. I might have to lock it in a drawer at night to avoid 'humorous' remodelling attempts though!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you