The computer mouse already has had many, many incarnations, including types optimised for gaming, covered with an anti-bacterial coating, VoIP-enabled and even inflatable. Until now though, users have been unable to shape a mouse precisely to the contours of their palm. Moldable_Mouse Lite-On Technology's Moldable Mouse: …
Can you imagine the office desks?
I can just imagine the salacious filth on display if these were introduced into the office environment!!!
Haha, Kopite might have a point!
But, as an RSI sufferer myself I still think it's a marvellous idea & would love to get hold of one. I might have to lock it in a drawer at night to avoid 'humorous' remodelling attempts though!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...