The computer mouse already has had many, many incarnations, including types optimised for gaming, covered with an anti-bacterial coating, VoIP-enabled and even inflatable. Until now though, users have been unable to shape a mouse precisely to the contours of their palm. Moldable_Mouse Lite-On Technology's Moldable Mouse: …
Can you imagine the office desks?
I can just imagine the salacious filth on display if these were introduced into the office environment!!!
Haha, Kopite might have a point!
But, as an RSI sufferer myself I still think it's a marvellous idea & would love to get hold of one. I might have to lock it in a drawer at night to avoid 'humorous' remodelling attempts though!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE