IBM is working with 17 European organisations to develop its cloud computing initiative. Partly funded by a European Union €17m grant, the project will look at managing IT services across domains, IT platforms and geographies. The project is called RESERVOIR - Resources and Services Virtualisation without Barriers. A release …
There are currently any number of fool-companies operating in this area so why did the EU single out IBM for a, granted, relatively small donation?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders