IBM is working with 17 European organisations to develop its cloud computing initiative. Partly funded by a European Union €17m grant, the project will look at managing IT services across domains, IT platforms and geographies. The project is called RESERVOIR - Resources and Services Virtualisation without Barriers. A release …
There are currently any number of fool-companies operating in this area so why did the EU single out IBM for a, granted, relatively small donation?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?