IBM is working with 17 European organisations to develop its cloud computing initiative. Partly funded by a European Union €17m grant, the project will look at managing IT services across domains, IT platforms and geographies. The project is called RESERVOIR - Resources and Services Virtualisation without Barriers. A release …
There are currently any number of fool-companies operating in this area so why did the EU single out IBM for a, granted, relatively small donation?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media