back to article HTC Magnum rumours rife following giant phone gag

A group of self-confessed pranksters have admitted that their mock-up of a monster HTC tablet, dubbed the Magnum, doesn’t signal the manufacturer’s release of a super ‘pocket’ PC. However, the web’s now clogged with rumours to the contrary. HTC_Magnum The pranksters' HTC Magnum mock-up Image courtesy of Pocketpt.net …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Sam

So...

If it doesn't exist, what is the guy demonstrating?

Linux

Rotate a monitor

Looks like a rotated touchscreen monitor - even down to the buttons on the buttom right of the frame. Hide the SVGA cable down the arm sleeve and hey presto it is a new giant touch pad...

But the Penguin Knows more then the Paris.

Thumb Up

Nice!

Whether or not it is a joke, surely there must be a market for such a device? It would be great to have a tablet pc that is actually big enough to do serious work on. Hardly a pocket portable device, but I still think peple would buy these, if nothing else simply because its rediculous

20" TFT...

Hooked up to a HTC Athena/Advantage...

Re: Sooo...

He's demoing an LCD monitor, sans stand, with the wires up his sleeve and down his back.

MG

looks like,,,

a guy off camera synchronising taps on a PPC linked to a widescreen monitor with cables running up the presenter's sleeve perhaps?

Whatever it is, I don't want one.

Left hand.

I note the guys left hand, dispite the rest of him is quight animated, dosent move at all. Implies cables down his sleave.

Anonymous Coward

No, mun

He's just very wee...

Coat

In a patent office somwhere...

Darn. I know I should have patented the tablet phone.

Paris Hilton

Portable

i have a pocket that's just the right size...what? no, seriously...i was talking about Paris.

Flame

Real!

The UI response is as sluggish as on my real Windows Mobile, you can't fake that!

Stu
Alien

UFO?

Amazing how pretty much all alleged UFO video evidence is of bad vid quality - same goes here.

UFO -> IFO

HTC Magnum = IFO.

Identified FAKE object.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums