Windows Server 2008 is due for release on February 29, and as with most Microsoft releases, the fanfare from Seattle can be heard worldwide. Will it do what you want it to? What skills do you need? Is it any good? Register Books has a range of online learning courses with the latest information out of Redmond on this new server …
The Love Train ?
Wow. PowWow Power. VistaDrive for DriveBys and Alpha Beta.
And Redmond's Secret Weapon? ...... and in Venus's Capable Hands, Hearts and Minds ......... AIMelinda Carlyle Hosting?
RedMond RadFem ........ A.Other Advanced Operating System for Creative Fertile Drive and Rampant Growth?
One 4 Ladies 2 Control and Use to their Hearts' Desires....... and an Abiding Pleasure to Server with Content.
but will it blend ?
Your not supposed to need any skills
for this it's the only reason anyone uses it. Yeah it costs a lot but anyone can set it up and run it no? Maybe it just costs a lot.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps