Windows Server 2008 is due for release on February 29, and as with most Microsoft releases, the fanfare from Seattle can be heard worldwide. Will it do what you want it to? What skills do you need? Is it any good? Register Books has a range of online learning courses with the latest information out of Redmond on this new server …
The Love Train ?
Wow. PowWow Power. VistaDrive for DriveBys and Alpha Beta.
And Redmond's Secret Weapon? ...... and in Venus's Capable Hands, Hearts and Minds ......... AIMelinda Carlyle Hosting?
RedMond RadFem ........ A.Other Advanced Operating System for Creative Fertile Drive and Rampant Growth?
One 4 Ladies 2 Control and Use to their Hearts' Desires....... and an Abiding Pleasure to Server with Content.
but will it blend ?
Your not supposed to need any skills
for this it's the only reason anyone uses it. Yeah it costs a lot but anyone can set it up and run it no? Maybe it just costs a lot.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9