Windows Server 2008 is due for release on February 29, and as with most Microsoft releases, the fanfare from Seattle can be heard worldwide. Will it do what you want it to? What skills do you need? Is it any good? Register Books has a range of online learning courses with the latest information out of Redmond on this new server …
The Love Train ?
Wow. PowWow Power. VistaDrive for DriveBys and Alpha Beta.
And Redmond's Secret Weapon? ...... and in Venus's Capable Hands, Hearts and Minds ......... AIMelinda Carlyle Hosting?
RedMond RadFem ........ A.Other Advanced Operating System for Creative Fertile Drive and Rampant Growth?
One 4 Ladies 2 Control and Use to their Hearts' Desires....... and an Abiding Pleasure to Server with Content.
but will it blend ?
Your not supposed to need any skills
for this it's the only reason anyone uses it. Yeah it costs a lot but anyone can set it up and run it no? Maybe it just costs a lot.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds