Dell's ardour for the mobile phone business seems very much cooled. When asked yesterday about the company's possible interest in buying up Motorola's mobile phone business, Michael Dell responded that the company is "more focused on the computer business", and wouldn't be drawn further. Dell flirted with mobile computing …
Didn't anybody tell you that Lester and 'mobe' have been universally villified?
That was my doing, not Bill's, and to that end I refer you to this.
Any further questions?
Mobe mobe mobey mobe. Mobe.
Advantage, Ms Bee
That is all
I have just one thing to say.
Belgium, if you don’t know, is considered to be the most foul and disgusting curse word in the Universe. It is banned all over the Universe, except in one part, in which they couldn’t possibly know what it meant, and therefore decided to have a country named Belgium.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers