Organised gangs pushed the value of fraud to a 12-year high last year, with the UK government being the largest victim of their criminal activities, according to a new survey. KPMG Forensic, which has been monitoring fraud levels for 20 years, said today that the total value of cases heard by UK courts in 2007 - £1.02bn - was …
Shouldn't that be UK Taxpayer?
Cos I bet the government are really hurting.
I warned them about sending each departments budget money in brown paper envelopes via internal courier.
@ Shouldn't that be UK Taxpayer?
To answer in an eloquent manner the correct and informative response correlating to an affirmation both of the importance of the question and the very significant content of it's brief answer I offer, in my own inimitable fashion, a formal and resounding, "YES".
It does not take an enourmous leap of common sense thereafter to deduce why it is that a certain percentage (exact figure to be made up as it proves to be convenient in order to back up whatever point you might wish to make) of people resident and earning within this country chose to avoid some of all of the taxes that are due by them.
Oh, and they forgot to include Black Market sales in their figures too but what do you expect from a bunch of incompetent farkin... (oops sorry, I'll put these sharp crayons down now)
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE