Skype has patched a flaw involving its SkypeFind feature. But the security researcher who discovered the flaw said the VoIP platform remains exposed to cross-zone scripting vulnerabilities, like the latest SkypeFind bug and an earlier flaw involving movie files. SkypeFind lets users recommend businesses, or post reviews, to …
Shit, there's me upping my PSP console to firmware v3.90.
(Sony added Skype to 3.90).
I would wager these bugs dont apply to the PSP version tho but you never know - a specially crafted cross platform capable buffer overflow or whatever? With cherries on top?
My PSP could become a zombie-bot!!
Not unsurprising given as to who wrote the original programs for Kazaa way back when and the need for NSA to have a few back doors and windows open !
As Paris would say beware of Geeks bearing gifts of Trojan horses !
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed