Skype has patched a flaw involving its SkypeFind feature. But the security researcher who discovered the flaw said the VoIP platform remains exposed to cross-zone scripting vulnerabilities, like the latest SkypeFind bug and an earlier flaw involving movie files. SkypeFind lets users recommend businesses, or post reviews, to …
Shit, there's me upping my PSP console to firmware v3.90.
(Sony added Skype to 3.90).
I would wager these bugs dont apply to the PSP version tho but you never know - a specially crafted cross platform capable buffer overflow or whatever? With cherries on top?
My PSP could become a zombie-bot!!
Not unsurprising given as to who wrote the original programs for Kazaa way back when and the need for NSA to have a few back doors and windows open !
As Paris would say beware of Geeks bearing gifts of Trojan horses !
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack