Skype has patched a flaw involving its SkypeFind feature. But the security researcher who discovered the flaw said the VoIP platform remains exposed to cross-zone scripting vulnerabilities, like the latest SkypeFind bug and an earlier flaw involving movie files. SkypeFind lets users recommend businesses, or post reviews, to …
Shit, there's me upping my PSP console to firmware v3.90.
(Sony added Skype to 3.90).
I would wager these bugs dont apply to the PSP version tho but you never know - a specially crafted cross platform capable buffer overflow or whatever? With cherries on top?
My PSP could become a zombie-bot!!
Not unsurprising given as to who wrote the original programs for Kazaa way back when and the need for NSA to have a few back doors and windows open !
As Paris would say beware of Geeks bearing gifts of Trojan horses !
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON