We’ve all looked through our photographs sometimes without any recollection of where they were taken. Thankfully, Sony’s developed a handy GPS widget that makes forgotten memories a thing of the past. Sony_GPS_device_2 Sony's GPS: tracks your position and logs your snap locations Using a process often dubbed GPS tagging, the …
My old iPAQ phone...
...could embed GPS data from the sirf chip in a photo's EXIF information - shame the camera (indeed the unit itself) is so slow, crappy and buggy.
Re: My old iPAQ phone...
The gpscamera application for the Nokia N800/N810 can do this too.
Been out in the UK ages?
I looked at getting one of these (or something extremely similar) to go with my Sony T100 camera about a year ago.
You can buy them on Amazon for £69.99 here:
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can