Sony has developed a 25.7-megapixel CCD sensor with a size that matches the dimensions of a 35mm film frame. Sony35mmCMOS Sony's CMOS sensor boasts 24.8m effective pixels The 41 x 32mm chip has a total pixel count of 25.7m, but Sony said that only 24.81m of those pixels are used to collect picture data to ensure the correct …
new sony camera
This sounds like the precurser to the much rumoured Pro-level , full frame camera that Sony are supposed to be working on. With the latest Canon Pro DSLR running at 21mp this sounds like the right direction. Look out Medium format, here we come! ;)
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know