Sony has developed a 25.7-megapixel CCD sensor with a size that matches the dimensions of a 35mm film frame. Sony35mmCMOS Sony's CMOS sensor boasts 24.8m effective pixels The 41 x 32mm chip has a total pixel count of 25.7m, but Sony said that only 24.81m of those pixels are used to collect picture data to ensure the correct …
new sony camera
This sounds like the precurser to the much rumoured Pro-level , full frame camera that Sony are supposed to be working on. With the latest Canon Pro DSLR running at 21mp this sounds like the right direction. Look out Medium format, here we come! ;)
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS