High-definition photographs are the order of the day for Panasonic’s latest Lumix digicam, the 8.1-megapixel DMC-FS3. The FS3 snapper can capture images at a resolution of up to 1920 x 1080, but it’s a shame Panasonic makes no mention of an HDMI port on the camera, becuase the lack of one means it’ll be more difficult to get …
1920 x 1080 != 8Mp
1920 x 1080 is only about 2Mp! I would hope it could do more than snap at "up to" that resolution with an 8Mp sensor.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook