High-definition photographs are the order of the day for Panasonic’s latest Lumix digicam, the 8.1-megapixel DMC-FS3. The FS3 snapper can capture images at a resolution of up to 1920 x 1080, but it’s a shame Panasonic makes no mention of an HDMI port on the camera, becuase the lack of one means it’ll be more difficult to get …
1920 x 1080 != 8Mp
1920 x 1080 is only about 2Mp! I would hope it could do more than snap at "up to" that resolution with an 8Mp sensor.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst