High-definition photographs are the order of the day for Panasonic’s latest Lumix digicam, the 8.1-megapixel DMC-FS3. The FS3 snapper can capture images at a resolution of up to 1920 x 1080, but it’s a shame Panasonic makes no mention of an HDMI port on the camera, becuase the lack of one means it’ll be more difficult to get …
1920 x 1080 != 8Mp
1920 x 1080 is only about 2Mp! I would hope it could do more than snap at "up to" that resolution with an 8Mp sensor.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default