High-definition photographs are the order of the day for Panasonic’s latest Lumix digicam, the 8.1-megapixel DMC-FS3. The FS3 snapper can capture images at a resolution of up to 1920 x 1080, but it’s a shame Panasonic makes no mention of an HDMI port on the camera, becuase the lack of one means it’ll be more difficult to get …
1920 x 1080 != 8Mp
1920 x 1080 is only about 2Mp! I would hope it could do more than snap at "up to" that resolution with an 8Mp sensor.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*