Intel has scheduled a series of old-style Core 2 Duo and Celeron M mobile processors for termination, the chip giant's latest message to customers has revealed. The chips for the chop include the 65nm T5500, T5600, T7200 and T7600. The first two are 2MB L2 parts with 667MHz frontside bus (FSB) support. The T5550 will stick …
Now I can upgrade my Mac Mini on the cheap! Long live the Mini!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging