Intel has scheduled a series of old-style Core 2 Duo and Celeron M mobile processors for termination, the chip giant's latest message to customers has revealed. The chips for the chop include the 65nm T5500, T5600, T7200 and T7600. The first two are 2MB L2 parts with 667MHz frontside bus (FSB) support. The T5550 will stick …
Now I can upgrade my Mac Mini on the cheap! Long live the Mini!
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?