Intel has scheduled a series of old-style Core 2 Duo and Celeron M mobile processors for termination, the chip giant's latest message to customers has revealed. The chips for the chop include the 65nm T5500, T5600, T7200 and T7600. The first two are 2MB L2 parts with 667MHz frontside bus (FSB) support. The T5550 will stick …
Now I can upgrade my Mac Mini on the cheap! Long live the Mini!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support