Intel has scheduled a series of old-style Core 2 Duo and Celeron M mobile processors for termination, the chip giant's latest message to customers has revealed. The chips for the chop include the 65nm T5500, T5600, T7200 and T7600. The first two are 2MB L2 parts with 667MHz frontside bus (FSB) support. The T5550 will stick …
Now I can upgrade my Mac Mini on the cheap! Long live the Mini!
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes