Sharp has announced that its Aquos X series of super-slim LCD TVs will be available in Europe this coming September, chalking the delay up to the different technical standards between Europe and Japan. Sharp_x_Series Sharp's Aquos X TVs: just 34.4mm thick The X series was unveiled in Japan last week and consists of three TVs …
"measuring just 34.4mm at their thinnest part"
What does it measure at it's fattest part then?
Good point! I think I'm going to use that in future...
"I'm not fat! I'm only 34.4mm at my thinnest part!"
Also: The Centaur woman is back!
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity