Sharp has announced that its Aquos X series of super-slim LCD TVs will be available in Europe this coming September, chalking the delay up to the different technical standards between Europe and Japan. Sharp_x_Series Sharp's Aquos X TVs: just 34.4mm thick The X series was unveiled in Japan last week and consists of three TVs …
"measuring just 34.4mm at their thinnest part"
What does it measure at it's fattest part then?
Good point! I think I'm going to use that in future...
"I'm not fat! I'm only 34.4mm at my thinnest part!"
Also: The Centaur woman is back!
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats