Sharp has announced that its Aquos X series of super-slim LCD TVs will be available in Europe this coming September, chalking the delay up to the different technical standards between Europe and Japan. Sharp_x_Series Sharp's Aquos X TVs: just 34.4mm thick The X series was unveiled in Japan last week and consists of three TVs …
"measuring just 34.4mm at their thinnest part"
What does it measure at it's fattest part then?
Good point! I think I'm going to use that in future...
"I'm not fat! I'm only 34.4mm at my thinnest part!"
Also: The Centaur woman is back!
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK