Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and that sickly, slushy, gooey lovin’ feelin’ has already started to seep into the manly consumer technology market. Palm and Blackberry have launched pink editions of existing handsets. Pink_Centro Palm's pink Centro handset... With Palm’s pink Centro, your love will get a dual-band CDMA …
Brits can have RaspBerries, too
CPW promise a pink BlackBerry 8110 "Coming Soon". That's the one with GPS but no WiFi. So your lover need never get lost, and there'll still be plenty of time to talk whilst web pages load over GPRS.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS hit Earth TWICE A YEAR
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant