Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and that sickly, slushy, gooey lovin’ feelin’ has already started to seep into the manly consumer technology market. Palm and Blackberry have launched pink editions of existing handsets. Pink_Centro Palm's pink Centro handset... With Palm’s pink Centro, your love will get a dual-band CDMA …
Brits can have RaspBerries, too
CPW promise a pink BlackBerry 8110 "Coming Soon". That's the one with GPS but no WiFi. So your lover need never get lost, and there'll still be plenty of time to talk whilst web pages load over GPRS.
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job