Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and that sickly, slushy, gooey lovin’ feelin’ has already started to seep into the manly consumer technology market. Palm and Blackberry have launched pink editions of existing handsets. Pink_Centro Palm's pink Centro handset... With Palm’s pink Centro, your love will get a dual-band CDMA …
Brits can have RaspBerries, too
CPW promise a pink BlackBerry 8110 "Coming Soon". That's the one with GPS but no WiFi. So your lover need never get lost, and there'll still be plenty of time to talk whilst web pages load over GPRS.
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?