Every now and then a gadget comes along that makes us wonder what on Earth its purpose is, and here's the latest: a three-in-one mouse with integrated speaker and microphone. Not just a pointing device then, it's also a VoIP unit. Voip_mouse2 The 3-in-1 VoIP mouse Online retailer USBfever.com doesn’t give much away about the …
The Voyage Home
Maybe that scene in The Voyage Home where Kirk tries to speak into the mouse will become reality...
It's actually Scotty...
.... that tries to talk to the computer with the mouse. ;-)
but Star Trek 4 is the first thing I thought about when reading this.
Re: It's actually Scotty...
Feared as much, thanks for the correction! :-)
Could be worse
I've seen a worse version! In Farnell/CPC the other day there was a mouse that folded open to reveal a skype phone... errrgggh
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report