Every now and then a gadget comes along that makes us wonder what on Earth its purpose is, and here's the latest: a three-in-one mouse with integrated speaker and microphone. Not just a pointing device then, it's also a VoIP unit. Voip_mouse2 The 3-in-1 VoIP mouse Online retailer USBfever.com doesn’t give much away about the …
The Voyage Home
Maybe that scene in The Voyage Home where Kirk tries to speak into the mouse will become reality...
It's actually Scotty...
.... that tries to talk to the computer with the mouse. ;-)
but Star Trek 4 is the first thing I thought about when reading this.
Re: It's actually Scotty...
Feared as much, thanks for the correction! :-)
Could be worse
I've seen a worse version! In Farnell/CPC the other day there was a mouse that folded open to reveal a skype phone... errrgggh
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity