Alien hunters trawling NASA images for evidence of life have posted what appears to be a little green humanoid in a snapshot taken by the Spirit rover on Mars. The image has since been the focus of a great deal of debate, both informed and otherwise, and you lot were full of interesting theories: It's the Virgin Mary! How long …
Well I'm not going to welcome a 5 inch tall Martian overlord.
Coat please, plus the shoes if you've finished scraping the alien off the soles.
That was mine!
Nice one Robin!
Looks like you used mine:
Posted Thursday 24th January 2008 09:47 GMT
Looks like my connection has gone up sh*t creek!
Re: That was mine!
Bugger! It's the law!
Okay, fair enough. You said it first, but in my defence I wasn't aware that I was nicking it. Let these comments stand as a testament to all of this.
I'm sure some of you remember http://www.google.com/tisp/ ?
Now the question is just - when will google sue for infringement?!
Extraterrestrial Excrement Excites Epitomes
Fancy that AIl alien bandwidth IS already Brought by septicNET, and That is the Reasoning For the Seasoning. Tiny Tertiary Tidbits to T*rd Tinpots Tickle Teensy Terrors? Two True!
Fibre in the sewers
Hmm.. Somehow I missed this story when it ran. Had I seen it I would have pointed out that Google has already beaten everyone to it.. They introduced a similar system last year, on the 1st of April:
Sounds like a great service to me.
You are free to go! Let that be a lesson to you!
Just collecting my coat. Off to the pub I go!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait