Hewlett-Packard isn't known for software governance, but after years of sifting and sorting through its own systems for non-compliant code, the hardware vendor wants to share its experience with developers and foster construction of tools for tracking free and open source software (FOSS) permeating corporate systems. To wit: HP …
All that FOSS/OSS support
And still no real compelling Open Source OEM systems for the average home user to purchase.
Give people a choice. Not everyone wants Vista, The ones that do, either haven't read the EULA or don't know about the alternatives.
Nice to see the guy is in touch with enterprise distros
> And we redistribute it through Red Hat SuSE
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR