Hewlett-Packard isn't known for software governance, but after years of sifting and sorting through its own systems for non-compliant code, the hardware vendor wants to share its experience with developers and foster construction of tools for tracking free and open source software (FOSS) permeating corporate systems. To wit: HP …
All that FOSS/OSS support
And still no real compelling Open Source OEM systems for the average home user to purchase.
Give people a choice. Not everyone wants Vista, The ones that do, either haven't read the EULA or don't know about the alternatives.
Nice to see the guy is in touch with enterprise distros
> And we redistribute it through Red Hat SuSE
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account