Hewlett-Packard isn't known for software governance, but after years of sifting and sorting through its own systems for non-compliant code, the hardware vendor wants to share its experience with developers and foster construction of tools for tracking free and open source software (FOSS) permeating corporate systems. To wit: HP …
All that FOSS/OSS support
And still no real compelling Open Source OEM systems for the average home user to purchase.
Give people a choice. Not everyone wants Vista, The ones that do, either haven't read the EULA or don't know about the alternatives.
Nice to see the guy is in touch with enterprise distros
> And we redistribute it through Red Hat SuSE
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER