Hewlett-Packard isn't known for software governance, but after years of sifting and sorting through its own systems for non-compliant code, the hardware vendor wants to share its experience with developers and foster construction of tools for tracking free and open source software (FOSS) permeating corporate systems. To wit: HP …
All that FOSS/OSS support
And still no real compelling Open Source OEM systems for the average home user to purchase.
Give people a choice. Not everyone wants Vista, The ones that do, either haven't read the EULA or don't know about the alternatives.
Nice to see the guy is in touch with enterprise distros
> And we redistribute it through Red Hat SuSE
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro