Hewlett-Packard isn't known for software governance, but after years of sifting and sorting through its own systems for non-compliant code, the hardware vendor wants to share its experience with developers and foster construction of tools for tracking free and open source software (FOSS) permeating corporate systems. To wit: HP …
All that FOSS/OSS support
And still no real compelling Open Source OEM systems for the average home user to purchase.
Give people a choice. Not everyone wants Vista, The ones that do, either haven't read the EULA or don't know about the alternatives.
Nice to see the guy is in touch with enterprise distros
> And we redistribute it through Red Hat SuSE
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging