Symantec should be thankful for a healthy year's worth of publicized data pratfalls an ocean away. International sales rose 21 per cent in its third fiscal quarter, bolstering a strong quarter for the security software firm and a cheery outlook for Q4. Net income for the quarter rose 13 per cent to $132m, compared with $117m …
In other news. . .
Symantecs Norton division has released a new patch which will either:
a) Cause you to be unable to do anything on your system prompting a nuke and pave
b) Be singularly unable to detect and/or properly remove threats as they are found
</em sighs I rememebr when Norton used to be good>
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro