Symantec should be thankful for a healthy year's worth of publicized data pratfalls an ocean away. International sales rose 21 per cent in its third fiscal quarter, bolstering a strong quarter for the security software firm and a cheery outlook for Q4. Net income for the quarter rose 13 per cent to $132m, compared with $117m …
In other news. . .
Symantecs Norton division has released a new patch which will either:
a) Cause you to be unable to do anything on your system prompting a nuke and pave
b) Be singularly unable to detect and/or properly remove threats as they are found
</em sighs I rememebr when Norton used to be good>
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER