Symantec should be thankful for a healthy year's worth of publicized data pratfalls an ocean away. International sales rose 21 per cent in its third fiscal quarter, bolstering a strong quarter for the security software firm and a cheery outlook for Q4. Net income for the quarter rose 13 per cent to $132m, compared with $117m …
In other news. . .
Symantecs Norton division has released a new patch which will either:
a) Cause you to be unable to do anything on your system prompting a nuke and pave
b) Be singularly unable to detect and/or properly remove threats as they are found
</em sighs I rememebr when Norton used to be good>
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'