The launch of a version of Skype running on Sony's PlayStation Portable (PSP) will still go ahead in Europe and the US later this month, despite a delay affecting the software's Japanese roll-out. PSP_slim_and_light Only Sony's Slim and Light PSP will get Skype PSP slim'n'light owners will get to use Skype’s VoIP application …
who cares ????
The homebrew scene already has voip.......
Erm, does this mean the Japan mics will be different? How/why?
@Steven - yes it does, but I'd have a guess and say that the majority of PSP users are using the standard Sony firmwares. Homebrew is in the minority! Most people who want it (IMHO I guess not many though!) will want to use something that "just works".
My Mobile radio has two settings for Mic (labelled 1 &2), to suit European or Japanese speakers. The "wlong" setting does sound worse with european speakers.
So a mic for Skype in Japan may indeed be different.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015