Networking giant Cisco is investing an undisclosed amount in ip.access - the Cambridge company which makes femtocells and picocells. Stephen Mallison, CEO of ip.access, welcomed the investment and said Cisco's IP skills and experience would complement ip's business. The cells provide better mobile access inside buildings - …
They make picocells?
I'm astonished, surely with the nanotech required to make actual nanocells they could really clean up. I mean sure, anyone with a background in RF could work out a way of accessing picocells made by other people, but we really need these trailblazers who make the actual picocells...
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan