One of the wackiest handset designs to hit the market since Nokia’s 7380 has been unveiled by Toshiba: the G450. It may look odd, but it also functions as a modem. Toshiba_G450 Toshiba's G450: is it a phone or a modem? It's both The dual-keypad handset measures 98 x 36 x 16mm and provides tri-band GSM/GPRS connectivity, with …
What a ridiculous handset.
I was trying to imagine sending a text message, it makes that madcap Nokia rotary dialer seem positively inspired.
If I want a HSDPA modem I can buy one without silly buttons for a fraction of the price, and then spend all that money I saved on, say, a real phone?
Paris, because it looks like she designed it.
How do you...
How do you spell "Usability Testing" in Japanese?!?!?
I don't think Toshiba knows either...
It's cute, and looks like it was a nice and inspired design for a design engineering student's final project. But someone should have known better than to actually PRODUCE such an unusable keyboard.
This gets a Paris from me as well, because I rarely have a chance to use her...er, her icon that is.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network