A security researcher has uncovered a serious security bug in a Hewlett-Packard website used to host virtual meetings that could allow an attacker to remotely run malicious code on the machines of people who use the service. The vulnerability in HP Virtual Rooms resides in the ActiveX client used to install the service on users …
Highly critical ?
Do you mean highly critical as in complaining about the muck in here ?
Brown leather, yes, the one with the road map inside, thanks
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe