A security researcher has uncovered a serious security bug in a Hewlett-Packard website used to host virtual meetings that could allow an attacker to remotely run malicious code on the machines of people who use the service. The vulnerability in HP Virtual Rooms resides in the ActiveX client used to install the service on users …
Highly critical ?
Do you mean highly critical as in complaining about the muck in here ?
Brown leather, yes, the one with the road map inside, thanks
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer