Super-sized manufacturer General Electric (GE) today marked its launch into the UK's very crowded digicam market by unveiling seven compact models, each sporting a unique 'blink recognition' feature. A735blackfront GE's A735... According to GE, the cameras notice when a subject blinks in response to a flash or does so anyway …
"The G series has just the one model, the G2"
Actually, there's a G1 also. It's pretty much panned here:
If the G2 is basically an 8Mp revision of the G1, it's really not worth bothering with.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats