Super-sized manufacturer General Electric (GE) today marked its launch into the UK's very crowded digicam market by unveiling seven compact models, each sporting a unique 'blink recognition' feature. A735blackfront GE's A735... According to GE, the cameras notice when a subject blinks in response to a flash or does so anyway …
"The G series has just the one model, the G2"
Actually, there's a G1 also. It's pretty much panned here:
If the G2 is basically an 8Mp revision of the G1, it's really not worth bothering with.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer