Super-sized manufacturer General Electric (GE) today marked its launch into the UK's very crowded digicam market by unveiling seven compact models, each sporting a unique 'blink recognition' feature. A735blackfront GE's A735... According to GE, the cameras notice when a subject blinks in response to a flash or does so anyway …
"The G series has just the one model, the G2"
Actually, there's a G1 also. It's pretty much panned here:
If the G2 is basically an 8Mp revision of the G1, it's really not worth bothering with.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft