Super-sized manufacturer General Electric (GE) today marked its launch into the UK's very crowded digicam market by unveiling seven compact models, each sporting a unique 'blink recognition' feature. A735blackfront GE's A735... According to GE, the cameras notice when a subject blinks in response to a flash or does so anyway …
"The G series has just the one model, the G2"
Actually, there's a G1 also. It's pretty much panned here:
If the G2 is basically an 8Mp revision of the G1, it's really not worth bothering with.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise