Here's a handy add-on for all you Eee PC owners who'd like your micro laptop to be able to handle Bluetooth connections: a penny-sized USB adaptor with wireless stereo and Extended Data Rate (EDR) support. E-Blue Nova tiny Bluetooth 2.0+EDR adaptor E-Blue Nova: tiny The tiny unit - it's called the E-Blue Nova - is barely …
Not as snag-proof as the Mogo Dapter
Check out the Newton Peripherals Mogo Dapter, which sports a similar size but smoother shape. I'm a bigger fan of that than their more famous products, which are mice that store in (and charge from) your PCMCIA or ExpressCard slot.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders