Here's a handy add-on for all you Eee PC owners who'd like your micro laptop to be able to handle Bluetooth connections: a penny-sized USB adaptor with wireless stereo and Extended Data Rate (EDR) support. E-Blue Nova tiny Bluetooth 2.0+EDR adaptor E-Blue Nova: tiny The tiny unit - it's called the E-Blue Nova - is barely …
Not as snag-proof as the Mogo Dapter
Check out the Newton Peripherals Mogo Dapter, which sports a similar size but smoother shape. I'm a bigger fan of that than their more famous products, which are mice that store in (and charge from) your PCMCIA or ExpressCard slot.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory