Here's a handy add-on for all you Eee PC owners who'd like your micro laptop to be able to handle Bluetooth connections: a penny-sized USB adaptor with wireless stereo and Extended Data Rate (EDR) support. E-Blue Nova tiny Bluetooth 2.0+EDR adaptor E-Blue Nova: tiny The tiny unit - it's called the E-Blue Nova - is barely …
Not as snag-proof as the Mogo Dapter
Check out the Newton Peripherals Mogo Dapter, which sports a similar size but smoother shape. I'm a bigger fan of that than their more famous products, which are mice that store in (and charge from) your PCMCIA or ExpressCard slot.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence