The organisers of London's Olympic Games have launched an online "business dating agency" to attract bids for sub-contracts. A website which could help small IT companies bid for contracts with London's Olympic Games has gone live. The London 2012 Business Network was launched at Manchester United's Old Trafford Stadium to an …
ironic? or just idiotic?
The *London* 2012 Business Network was launched at *Manchester*
Well, you have to involve the whole country, neh?
This is Britain we're talking about. The way to win contracts is the same as it's always been: know which political party to give a "donation" to, which civil servants to wine and dine at which restaurants, and whose drug-addicted son-in-law to employ as a senior manager.
This isn't a dating site, it's the prostitution section of Craigslist.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16