The organisers of London's Olympic Games have launched an online "business dating agency" to attract bids for sub-contracts. A website which could help small IT companies bid for contracts with London's Olympic Games has gone live. The London 2012 Business Network was launched at Manchester United's Old Trafford Stadium to an …
ironic? or just idiotic?
The *London* 2012 Business Network was launched at *Manchester*
Well, you have to involve the whole country, neh?
This is Britain we're talking about. The way to win contracts is the same as it's always been: know which political party to give a "donation" to, which civil servants to wine and dine at which restaurants, and whose drug-addicted son-in-law to employ as a senior manager.
This isn't a dating site, it's the prostitution section of Craigslist.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked