Polish limb boffins have concluded that 'perfect' legs are 5 per cent longer than average. They had volunteers rate silhouettes according to attractiveness, and found that a bit of legginess went a long way. Unfortunately for the lanky among us, however, limbs 10 per cent longer than average were considered even less attractive …
Oh my dear god
STFU and do a physics degree.
Wikiwikiwildwildwest - Luther Blissett (nom de plume)
See above, Alex. "He" is a world-wide troll or trolls. Sorry, Situationists. Which is completely different, honest guv.
Luther Blissett vs AMFM
I think we have either uncovered the true name of our friendly alien, or there should be a grudge match between them both.
Game on I say.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?