Polish limb boffins have concluded that 'perfect' legs are 5 per cent longer than average. They had volunteers rate silhouettes according to attractiveness, and found that a bit of legginess went a long way. Unfortunately for the lanky among us, however, limbs 10 per cent longer than average were considered even less attractive …
Oh my dear god
STFU and do a physics degree.
Wikiwikiwildwildwest - Luther Blissett (nom de plume)
See above, Alex. "He" is a world-wide troll or trolls. Sorry, Situationists. Which is completely different, honest guv.
Luther Blissett vs AMFM
I think we have either uncovered the true name of our friendly alien, or there should be a grudge match between them both.
Game on I say.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst