Polish limb boffins have concluded that 'perfect' legs are 5 per cent longer than average. They had volunteers rate silhouettes according to attractiveness, and found that a bit of legginess went a long way. Unfortunately for the lanky among us, however, limbs 10 per cent longer than average were considered even less attractive …
Oh my dear god
STFU and do a physics degree.
Wikiwikiwildwildwest - Luther Blissett (nom de plume)
See above, Alex. "He" is a world-wide troll or trolls. Sorry, Situationists. Which is completely different, honest guv.
Luther Blissett vs AMFM
I think we have either uncovered the true name of our friendly alien, or there should be a grudge match between them both.
Game on I say.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series