Polish limb boffins have concluded that 'perfect' legs are 5 per cent longer than average. They had volunteers rate silhouettes according to attractiveness, and found that a bit of legginess went a long way. Unfortunately for the lanky among us, however, limbs 10 per cent longer than average were considered even less attractive …
Oh my dear god
STFU and do a physics degree.
Wikiwikiwildwildwest - Luther Blissett (nom de plume)
See above, Alex. "He" is a world-wide troll or trolls. Sorry, Situationists. Which is completely different, honest guv.
Luther Blissett vs AMFM
I think we have either uncovered the true name of our friendly alien, or there should be a grudge match between them both.
Game on I say.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE