An obscure California biotech company says it has cloned the first embryos from adult human DNA. It's a claim that has been made by frauds and crackpot cults in the past, but the news been greeted with a sceptical welcome by other scientists. The new research by Stemagen appears in the second division peer-reviewed journal Stem …
I'd like to place a takeout order please...
Yes, I'd like you to vat-grow a harem for me from this DNA sample. No, I won't tell you where I got it, and you can't share.
I could have my own Paris Hilton.
Please, do not be tempted....
My new lungs, liver, heart, and kidneys are more important than any split tail entertainment!
Seriously... vat grown spare organs with damn near complete genetic match. Sound like a bad Sci-fi flick and we all know that it will only go to the rich first (so is the way the world works)
After that, then comes the custom made harem.
My coat? the white flowing lab type one over there.
Have long been on the market. Nowadays most serious burn victims are treated with skin grafts that are grown in labs that operate more like factories. It's a thriving industry and one that does _NOT_ serve "only the rich" I use insulin several times a day that is manufactured in a process based on human DNA. The US (& other) governments' short-sighted, dim-witted refusal to deal with biotechnological eventualities is moronic.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps