A small Beijing software firm is taking Microsoft to court, alleging that it hasn't been keeping its end of a bargain to license technology for converting the Roman alphabet into Chinese characters. Zhongyi Electronic says Microsoft last paid licensing fees for its patented "Zhengma" product ten years ago, after it included it …
Nothing ever changes
It had been said that if you shake hands with Microsoft count your fingers afterward.
Funny that M$ expends so much energy kissing bum in China that they should be a victim of Chinese bureaucracy.
All your font belong to us
There will be a fair trial and then they'll be hung.
China Executes Law Breakers
Maybe China will execute Bill Gates!
Sales? What Sales?
Microsoft's defense will be that it hasn't "sold" a copy of Windows in China since Windows 95
Hung? W ong.
First they try you then they shoot you then they charge your mam for the bullet used.
Isn't it amazing
how so little changes over a decade or so?
I'd rather say Hilarious!!
Calling Kettle - Pot on line 1...
pot and kettle?
It's not clear that the suing company has any history of infringing licenses, so I fail to see the comparison.
Of course if you're talking about the actions of the country reflecting on the company, can Microsoft please do something about Gitmo?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9