If you’re literally looking for new ways to watch videos, then cast your eyes over the Cinemizer specs - goggles that display pictures right before your very eyes. Zeiss-Brille Carl Zeiss' Cinemizer: video on the go Although they aren’t the only video glasses around - manufacturer Myvu has a snazzy pair out too - the …
Are you going to be using the photograph of the lady everytime you have an article about the iPod?
Paris Icon because Paris would look better.
I believe that the unit has LED backlights, and that the pixels are traditional.
Not what I want
I'm probably going to get some stick on this but:
1. Why is the viewable area always described in different ways (a 2000mile screen as seen from Jupiter or a milk carton viewd through your neighbours front door etc)
2. Where's my full field of vision job with motion sensor so I can play fully imersive Doom (yes I know, but I don't have much time to play games)? There ought to be a setting whee you can expand the field or something.
I've been waiting for my VR goggles (NOT looking at a screen with a black surround, goddammit!). Where are they? I want them now!
I am crushed....
I thought my ipod make me look enough a tool. I need to get these so I look even more a tool.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base