Not content with mounting a serious challenge to Asus' elfin Eee PC, US manufacturer Everex this week said it will follow up its 7in CloudBook sub-notebook with larger models later in the year. To be fair, these are all enhancements Asus has already pledged to make to the Eee PC line-up. At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), …
No bikini babe using one at the beach? I shan't buy one.
Eee PC CPU is NOT underclocked
In all your eee-PC articles, you keep saying that eee uses a 900 MHz Celeron M underclocked to 630 MHz. It does not - like every other mobile CPU, it is dynamically clocked, between 112 and 900 MHz depending on the current load. Just double-checked it on my 4G ...
The more the merrier
The more of these cheap laptops running Linux the better. There is no reason that a small laptop need be expensive, and no reason that they need run Windows (or OS X) either. These teeny tiny devices are absolutely perfect for casual use, allowing the user to access mail, browse the web, use Skype or whatever without having dragging some hulking laptop with cables, chargers and every thing else. I was able to use easily use my Eee PC on a Ryanair seat cliptray which is a feat I dare anyone to try with a larger laptop.
You operated a laptop on ryanair?
makes a mockery of their no wireless devices thing then doesnt it..
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2