DivX-encoded content looks set to be available across a wider range of multimedia devices, following its handshake with chip manufacturer AMD. The two companies have signed a licensing agreement that’ll allow AMD to include DivX’s video technology with its Xilleon processor range. AMD and DivX are yet to decide which specific …
Didn't they try this before? oh ya! The DivX PLAYER! Get the hint, no one wants this. Even if you intergrate this, how is it ANY different then streaming it from a video source?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait