DivX-encoded content looks set to be available across a wider range of multimedia devices, following its handshake with chip manufacturer AMD. The two companies have signed a licensing agreement that’ll allow AMD to include DivX’s video technology with its Xilleon processor range. AMD and DivX are yet to decide which specific …
Didn't they try this before? oh ya! The DivX PLAYER! Get the hint, no one wants this. Even if you intergrate this, how is it ANY different then streaming it from a video source?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'