DivX-encoded content looks set to be available across a wider range of multimedia devices, following its handshake with chip manufacturer AMD. The two companies have signed a licensing agreement that’ll allow AMD to include DivX’s video technology with its Xilleon processor range. AMD and DivX are yet to decide which specific …
Didn't they try this before? oh ya! The DivX PLAYER! Get the hint, no one wants this. Even if you intergrate this, how is it ANY different then streaming it from a video source?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes