Polaroid has unveiled a handheld printer which it hopes will have us all printing out copies of our terrible New Year’s Eve snaps directly from digital cameras and mobile phones. Polaroid_printer Polaroid's Digital Instant Mobile Photo Printer: inkless Dubbed the Polaroid Digital Instant Mobile Photo Printer, or PDIMPP for …
6x4 or smaller?
I might be getting senile
Now correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t this basically what Polaroid has been doing for years, just a lot smaller?
As so often happens, El Reg misses the key point...
...how much will the prints cost?
If the device is 4.5 by 3 inches (approx) then it'll be likely that the photos are credit card size - woohoo, that's really useful.
And to Dan - yes but this is the digital age now !!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait