Polaroid has unveiled a handheld printer which it hopes will have us all printing out copies of our terrible New Year’s Eve snaps directly from digital cameras and mobile phones. Polaroid_printer Polaroid's Digital Instant Mobile Photo Printer: inkless Dubbed the Polaroid Digital Instant Mobile Photo Printer, or PDIMPP for …
6x4 or smaller?
I might be getting senile
Now correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t this basically what Polaroid has been doing for years, just a lot smaller?
As so often happens, El Reg misses the key point...
...how much will the prints cost?
If the device is 4.5 by 3 inches (approx) then it'll be likely that the photos are credit card size - woohoo, that's really useful.
And to Dan - yes but this is the digital age now !!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat