Polaroid has unveiled a handheld printer which it hopes will have us all printing out copies of our terrible New Year’s Eve snaps directly from digital cameras and mobile phones. Polaroid_printer Polaroid's Digital Instant Mobile Photo Printer: inkless Dubbed the Polaroid Digital Instant Mobile Photo Printer, or PDIMPP for …
6x4 or smaller?
I might be getting senile
Now correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t this basically what Polaroid has been doing for years, just a lot smaller?
As so often happens, El Reg misses the key point...
...how much will the prints cost?
If the device is 4.5 by 3 inches (approx) then it'll be likely that the photos are credit card size - woohoo, that's really useful.
And to Dan - yes but this is the digital age now !!
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Game Theory Divinity Original Sin and Wasteland 2 reviews: Turn-based gaming's NOT DEAD YET!
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype