Polaroid has unveiled a handheld printer which it hopes will have us all printing out copies of our terrible New Year’s Eve snaps directly from digital cameras and mobile phones. Polaroid_printer Polaroid's Digital Instant Mobile Photo Printer: inkless Dubbed the Polaroid Digital Instant Mobile Photo Printer, or PDIMPP for …
6x4 or smaller?
I might be getting senile
Now correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t this basically what Polaroid has been doing for years, just a lot smaller?
As so often happens, El Reg misses the key point...
...how much will the prints cost?
If the device is 4.5 by 3 inches (approx) then it'll be likely that the photos are credit card size - woohoo, that's really useful.
And to Dan - yes but this is the digital age now !!
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?