MacWorld, MacWorld, MacWorld. Let those proprietary clowns play with their toys and false idols. We'll stick with open source decency - thank you very much - and dish out Episode 9 of Open Season. As always, we had Alfresco's Matt Asay and Mulesource's Dave Rosenberg on the show. They're bloggers, but we'll forgive them. I was …
Ok so I got yelled at
When I voiced my gestalt about IBM not really wanting to get involved with the community of a new open source product i.e. Ubuntu for servers and I suppose I was wrong not to comment back but it still stands it's too new and the community is too hardcore to get along well with the old school(and IBM qualifies as old school). This was a cool episode because the guest lay low for a bit and then proved he was a man that bit about the market building was good stuff keep this shit up it's working well.
You think the Adobe blogs are pooly designed?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court