Iomega has updated its svelte range of designer 2.5in portable hard drives with a larger capacity model and a better connected interface. Provided you have the eGo to match. iomega_ego_silver Iomega's eGo drive, in sexy, supermodel silver The eGo range, which first hit the catwalks high-street back in June, already offered a …
Storage was sexy?
Storage has always been sexy. It's just a shame that the casings never have been... including this one.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE