Iomega has updated its svelte range of designer 2.5in portable hard drives with a larger capacity model and a better connected interface. Provided you have the eGo to match. iomega_ego_silver Iomega's eGo drive, in sexy, supermodel silver The eGo range, which first hit the catwalks high-street back in June, already offered a …
Storage was sexy?
Storage has always been sexy. It's just a shame that the casings never have been... including this one.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?