Iomega has updated its svelte range of designer 2.5in portable hard drives with a larger capacity model and a better connected interface. Provided you have the eGo to match. iomega_ego_silver Iomega's eGo drive, in sexy, supermodel silver The eGo range, which first hit the catwalks high-street back in June, already offered a …
Storage was sexy?
Storage has always been sexy. It's just a shame that the casings never have been... including this one.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds