back to article Second-hand cars still top customer complaints list

Figures from Complaints Direct put second-hand cars as the most complained about product in 2007, though mobile phone contracts came a close second, and mobile phone handsets managed a notable number four. Overall, complaints to the government-run service were up 18 per cent on 2006, with more than 800,000 lodged. Almost 42,000 …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Gold badge
Stop

Missing.

Since "Car repair and Servicing from Franchised dealer" doesn't make the top ten, I am forced to the conclusion that griping about being outrageously ripped off on price doesn't qualify as a complaint for these statistics.

That being the case, I'll bet with that factored in the mobile providers could claim the top spot quite comfortably.

Silver badge

Proof

...that Vista isn't as bad as everybody makes it out to be.

Anonymous Coward

Question -

Given the total number of complaints increased, does that mean we are just complaining more or getting worse service?

Thumb Up

I guess

As no one has Vista as a sizeable demographic yet, they haven't realised they need to complain. :)

I think we are just more aware we can complain. This is just one website / avenue of complaint, I bet that number could be ten times higher for the number of people that grumble to themselves and "don't want to make a fuss" :)

where in the world?

PC World!

Alien

BT Callcentres

When you spend 6 hours waiting for some half baked ffol at BT to hand your call back to the person that told you to call them in the first place, then I am sure we will see BT/NTL here soon, or is the fact that BT is now more India Telecom than British Telecom discount this theory?

Anonymous Coward

Personal Goods and Services (Other)

Nudge, Nudge, wink wink!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums