Sony has taken the wraps off the successor to its Alpha 100 (a100) digital SLR camera, predictably dubbed the Alpha 200 (a200). Sony_Alpha_200_front Sony's Alpha 200: an 18-70mm lens is included At first sight, the a200 doesn’t represent a massive improvement over the a100, which launched back in 2006. The a200 has the same …
"While the a100’s ISO sensitivity stopped at 1600, the a200 tops out at a slightly more acceptable ISO 3200"
"Slightly more acceptable"? Eh? ISO3200 is already at current sensors' useful limits, especially for a budget DSLR such as this.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes