Sony has taken the wraps off the successor to its Alpha 100 (a100) digital SLR camera, predictably dubbed the Alpha 200 (a200). Sony_Alpha_200_front Sony's Alpha 200: an 18-70mm lens is included At first sight, the a200 doesn’t represent a massive improvement over the a100, which launched back in 2006. The a200 has the same …
"While the a100’s ISO sensitivity stopped at 1600, the a200 tops out at a slightly more acceptable ISO 3200"
"Slightly more acceptable"? Eh? ISO3200 is already at current sensors' useful limits, especially for a budget DSLR such as this.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?