Sony has taken the wraps off the successor to its Alpha 100 (a100) digital SLR camera, predictably dubbed the Alpha 200 (a200). Sony_Alpha_200_front Sony's Alpha 200: an 18-70mm lens is included At first sight, the a200 doesn’t represent a massive improvement over the a100, which launched back in 2006. The a200 has the same …
"While the a100’s ISO sensitivity stopped at 1600, the a200 tops out at a slightly more acceptable ISO 3200"
"Slightly more acceptable"? Eh? ISO3200 is already at current sensors' useful limits, especially for a budget DSLR such as this.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders