A number of big name tech firms including IBM, Sony and Nokia have joined forces to work on a patent-sharing plan, dubbed Eco-Patents Commons. The new project, which was officially launched today, has been set up to encourage companies to donate intellectual property that improves the environment. The founders said that, to egg …
Anyone want to run a sweepstake?
On how long it will be before SCO or some other virulent pustule on the backside of humanity tries to sue someone on the grounds that said open patents infringe (naturally undisclosed) patents of their own...
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs