A number of big name tech firms including IBM, Sony and Nokia have joined forces to work on a patent-sharing plan, dubbed Eco-Patents Commons. The new project, which was officially launched today, has been set up to encourage companies to donate intellectual property that improves the environment. The founders said that, to egg …
Anyone want to run a sweepstake?
On how long it will be before SCO or some other virulent pustule on the backside of humanity tries to sue someone on the grounds that said open patents infringe (naturally undisclosed) patents of their own...
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun