A number of big name tech firms including IBM, Sony and Nokia have joined forces to work on a patent-sharing plan, dubbed Eco-Patents Commons. The new project, which was officially launched today, has been set up to encourage companies to donate intellectual property that improves the environment. The founders said that, to egg …
Anyone want to run a sweepstake?
On how long it will be before SCO or some other virulent pustule on the backside of humanity tries to sue someone on the grounds that said open patents infringe (naturally undisclosed) patents of their own...
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS