Data Robotics' Drobo may have a daft name, but it's a clever take on expandable external storage. And today, it became a NAS box too, courtesy of a clip-on network adaptor. Data Robotics' DroboShare Data Robotics' Drobo: expandable storage Drobo is a four-drive storage unit that allows you to plug in any SATA HDDs you've got …
I was considering getting a Drobo when they were first announced, but the lack of network switched me off immediately.
I hope they're able to get a decent throughput on the USB port to make use of the Gigabit Ethernet.
Allow me to help...
"It'll make its" phenomenal monkey mojo "available through" an extraordinary burst of cosmic monkey energy carefully harnessed, tamed, encoded, and encapsulated in mundane TCP/IP packetry perceivable by humble lower-order primate technology.
I know. I am a knob. I am sorry. Allow me to self-flagellate.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...