Data Robotics' Drobo may have a daft name, but it's a clever take on expandable external storage. And today, it became a NAS box too, courtesy of a clip-on network adaptor. Data Robotics' DroboShare Data Robotics' Drobo: expandable storage Drobo is a four-drive storage unit that allows you to plug in any SATA HDDs you've got …
I was considering getting a Drobo when they were first announced, but the lack of network switched me off immediately.
I hope they're able to get a decent throughput on the USB port to make use of the Gigabit Ethernet.
Allow me to help...
"It'll make its" phenomenal monkey mojo "available through" an extraordinary burst of cosmic monkey energy carefully harnessed, tamed, encoded, and encapsulated in mundane TCP/IP packetry perceivable by humble lower-order primate technology.
I know. I am a knob. I am sorry. Allow me to self-flagellate.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss