Data Robotics' Drobo may have a daft name, but it's a clever take on expandable external storage. And today, it became a NAS box too, courtesy of a clip-on network adaptor. Data Robotics' DroboShare Data Robotics' Drobo: expandable storage Drobo is a four-drive storage unit that allows you to plug in any SATA HDDs you've got …
I was considering getting a Drobo when they were first announced, but the lack of network switched me off immediately.
I hope they're able to get a decent throughput on the USB port to make use of the Gigabit Ethernet.
Allow me to help...
"It'll make its" phenomenal monkey mojo "available through" an extraordinary burst of cosmic monkey energy carefully harnessed, tamed, encoded, and encapsulated in mundane TCP/IP packetry perceivable by humble lower-order primate technology.
I know. I am a knob. I am sorry. Allow me to self-flagellate.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs