Researchers at San Diego State University have found that, contrary to the general rule that men get more heavily plastered at parties, women tend to booze more if the parties involve sexual themes and fancy dress. Why? They don't know, but you all agree that they must have had fun trying to find out: Dr Clapp ? Investigating …
Do you mean that yours was like an elephant's trunk because it's bendy and cannot be inserted anywhere for any great length of time ??
Yes yes yes
My comment got picked. Oh Monday morning, thou art so much brighter now.
no, because it's grey and wrinkled with big ears and tusks, obviously, you silly fellow! honestly, one has to explain the simplest things these days...
... or did you think I was talking about my willy?
welcome to web 3.0
where even the comments have comments.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan