Researchers at San Diego State University have found that, contrary to the general rule that men get more heavily plastered at parties, women tend to booze more if the parties involve sexual themes and fancy dress. Why? They don't know, but you all agree that they must have had fun trying to find out: Dr Clapp ? Investigating …
Do you mean that yours was like an elephant's trunk because it's bendy and cannot be inserted anywhere for any great length of time ??
Yes yes yes
My comment got picked. Oh Monday morning, thou art so much brighter now.
no, because it's grey and wrinkled with big ears and tusks, obviously, you silly fellow! honestly, one has to explain the simplest things these days...
... or did you think I was talking about my willy?
welcome to web 3.0
where even the comments have comments.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?