If you’re always searching for a reason for 'just an extra five minutes' in the mornings, then here it is: a hi-tech bed that combines all the latest gadgetry. Starry_night_tech_bed_2 The Starry Night Tech Bed The Starry Night Sleep Technology Bed includes wireless internet connectivity, an iPod docking station and a plethora …
Could be much cooler.
Now, if this thing had some over-the-bed suspension like an Office Organix workstation, I'd be impressed. Hell, even an Easy Desk Aluminum would be an improvement. But a bed with speakers at the corners and a server buried inside? Weak.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps