If you’re always searching for a reason for 'just an extra five minutes' in the mornings, then here it is: a hi-tech bed that combines all the latest gadgetry. Starry_night_tech_bed_2 The Starry Night Tech Bed The Starry Night Sleep Technology Bed includes wireless internet connectivity, an iPod docking station and a plethora …
Could be much cooler.
Now, if this thing had some over-the-bed suspension like an Office Organix workstation, I'd be impressed. Hell, even an Easy Desk Aluminum would be an improvement. But a bed with speakers at the corners and a server buried inside? Weak.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why