If you’re always searching for a reason for 'just an extra five minutes' in the mornings, then here it is: a hi-tech bed that combines all the latest gadgetry. Starry_night_tech_bed_2 The Starry Night Tech Bed The Starry Night Sleep Technology Bed includes wireless internet connectivity, an iPod docking station and a plethora …
Could be much cooler.
Now, if this thing had some over-the-bed suspension like an Office Organix workstation, I'd be impressed. Hell, even an Easy Desk Aluminum would be an improvement. But a bed with speakers at the corners and a server buried inside? Weak.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes