Intel will revise its naming scheme for mobile processors in Q2, a move that will see the old LV and ULV labels dropped in favour of new processor class prefixes to go with the ones already applied to Core 2 Duo chips. Intel currently prefixes some mobile processor model numbers with X, T, L and U. To that it's going to add P, …
CPU vs MicroProcessor
I suppose it is way too late in the game to object to the use of "CPU" and "MicroProcessor" as if they were the same thing?
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK