Intel will revise its naming scheme for mobile processors in Q2, a move that will see the old LV and ULV labels dropped in favour of new processor class prefixes to go with the ones already applied to Core 2 Duo chips. Intel currently prefixes some mobile processor model numbers with X, T, L and U. To that it's going to add P, …
CPU vs MicroProcessor
I suppose it is way too late in the game to object to the use of "CPU" and "MicroProcessor" as if they were the same thing?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle