Intel will revise its naming scheme for mobile processors in Q2, a move that will see the old LV and ULV labels dropped in favour of new processor class prefixes to go with the ones already applied to Core 2 Duo chips. Intel currently prefixes some mobile processor model numbers with X, T, L and U. To that it's going to add P, …
CPU vs MicroProcessor
I suppose it is way too late in the game to object to the use of "CPU" and "MicroProcessor" as if they were the same thing?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great