In the last instalment of our Christmas Offer, we mentioned that Register Books would be launching a brand new product range that we thought would be of interest to Reg readers. Many of you have taken advantage of the large range of books that Register Books have to offer but we have not, as yet, been able to fully connect with …
Don't get me wrong, some if it looks good, but I'm wondering if there's any chance of something non-Microsoft appearing at some point. Doubtful I suppose :(
Thanks for the comments on the brand new Online Learning products. You're right; so far we only have Microsoft Products but these are part of the initial launch and have been in the pipeline for some considerable time. Obviously there is lots more non-Microsoft material out there and it is our intention to be able to bring some of this to the market at some point in the future - when we don't know, but we have every hope of expanding this product range at some point.
So what about us?
"UK, America, Continental Europe or Australasia" - Is there some reason Asia is excluded from this list, or was it that someone couldn't remember all the continents?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan