TN Games, the company behind the 3rd Space FPS sensory gaming vest - first seen in October last year, has premiered the GFR racing vest and the HXT helmet at CES in Las Vegas. Specifically optimised to convey six additional effect zones in and around the player's head, the HXT helmet will include four small diameter helmet …
Wouldn't your have to apply a force to your front to simulate braking? When you accelerate in a decent car you feel the force in your back, and when you brake the seatbelt pushes into your front.
Not long till we're wearing full body versions of this with incorporated stereo monitors and earphones.
On sort of treadmills that move as we walk/run to keep us still, but move around a room to simulate acceleration etc.
Only technology left to invent is to make the suit resist your motion, so you can feel the elements in the came, like your rifle.
Wait, I'm having a heart attack, I can feel pressure all around my chest..
Phew, I'm not really, I was just accellerating.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers