Microsoft's deal with US media giant NBC Universal to stream this summer's Olympic Games online using Silverlight represents a major demonstration of the potential of Microsoft's emerging browser-based runtime and streaming service. In keeping with the news, and following on from my earlier introduction to Silverlight, I wanted …
If the picture is blurry
it won't matter thanks to the pollution level. M$ is safe!!! pfeww
All very interesting but...
Use Expression Blend ('preview' version) on a 'trial basis' or a beta of VS2008 (If VS2005 works as well, why not use it?) for a real production site?. In particular since pretty much everybody dropping by my newly created stie
I got burnt using early version 1.0 of Visual Interdev years ago, so if I was building a real site .. i.e. getting paid to produce stuff rather than playing with new tech, I would just use Flex rather than Silverlight.
I really would like to see a side-by side example showing some reason to use Silverlight rather than more mature tech...
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth