RSA Security is to scrap staff as part of a restructuring plan aimed at boosting efficiency across parent firm EMC. The redundancies affect security researchers as well as sales and support staff across each of RSA's business units, according to reports. The layoffs are part of an ongoing restructuring process across EMC that …
Sarah says its not too late
Haven't they sold the Bracknell office yet? I would have thought the EMC mothership would soon be getting that asset liquidised PDQ.
Life goes on I suppose although it's sad to hear the company's slowly being sucked into the machine. Trouble with RSA was that it just couldn't shake off it's image as a provider of keyfob tokens and towards more recent times became, well, a bit resentful of the things. Rather like Rod Hull & Emu if you'll forgive the Alan Prtridge style comparison.
Wot, sell Bracknell?
No Chance. Not such a piece of prime real estate in the heart of the UK's tech powerhouse !
Much better to ship some jobs out to outsourced India......
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?