RSA Security is to scrap staff as part of a restructuring plan aimed at boosting efficiency across parent firm EMC. The redundancies affect security researchers as well as sales and support staff across each of RSA's business units, according to reports. The layoffs are part of an ongoing restructuring process across EMC that …
Sarah says its not too late
Haven't they sold the Bracknell office yet? I would have thought the EMC mothership would soon be getting that asset liquidised PDQ.
Life goes on I suppose although it's sad to hear the company's slowly being sucked into the machine. Trouble with RSA was that it just couldn't shake off it's image as a provider of keyfob tokens and towards more recent times became, well, a bit resentful of the things. Rather like Rod Hull & Emu if you'll forgive the Alan Prtridge style comparison.
Wot, sell Bracknell?
No Chance. Not such a piece of prime real estate in the heart of the UK's tech powerhouse !
Much better to ship some jobs out to outsourced India......
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops