Traditional exercise is officially dead, at least in Japan. Nintendo’s Wii Fit video game has already sold one million copies to Japanese customers hungry for some virtual physical activity. Wii_Fit_Balance_Board Wii Fit: The Balance Board The game was only released in the region at the beginning of December and the Nintendo …
O dear / O yeah!
Time to stop sending the missus to weightwatchers and buy this "game" then eh?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action