Traditional exercise is officially dead, at least in Japan. Nintendo’s Wii Fit video game has already sold one million copies to Japanese customers hungry for some virtual physical activity. Wii_Fit_Balance_Board Wii Fit: The Balance Board The game was only released in the region at the beginning of December and the Nintendo …
O dear / O yeah!
Time to stop sending the missus to weightwatchers and buy this "game" then eh?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked