A San Diego judge has found Qualcomm guilty of "a monumental discovery violation" in its failure to produce relevant documents for its dispute with Broadcom, and has reported six lawyers for disciplinary action. The documents cover Qualcomm's involvement in the Joint Video Team (JVT), and stems from the ruling last August that …
"Qualcomm reiterated its previous apology, but says it's still considering its options."
May I respectfully suggest seppuku?
I think it's going to take more than a number puzzle to bring them back to the straight and narrow...
@ Morely Dotes
I think you may have just cost me a keyboard.
The coffee I sprayed into it while LMAO will likely render it inoperable in the near future.
I've noticed that CDMA causes much less RF interference (EMI) to nearby consumer electronics than does GSM. I've got both, and the GSM is constantly 'Bah-dupping' in various poorly shielded clock radios and PC speakers, while the CDMA is perfectly silent in the same circumstances.
The US Patent System is broke.
!.2 M What?
1.2M x 80 lines (a guess) =96M lines. Holy CR*P. Thats about 3 x more lines than the XP operating system.. No wonder the US of A needs more that 350,000 lawyers to run the "show".
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base